Royal Palm Hills is within an hour drive from various scenic locations, serene beaches, and entertainment centers.
Places of interest
- Tagaytay Ridge - Following the highway south from Royal Palm Hills will get you to Tagaytay Ridge and it's various sites and venues.
- PAGCOR Tagaytay - Play the night away in this beautiful casino overlooking the scenic Taal Volcano.
- Antonio's - Consistently rated as one of the best restaurants in all of the Philippines. Ambience is perfectly set by the Spanish-colonial architecture of this restaurant. Cuisine is a mix of Filipino, Spanish and European. For directions and reservations: +63917-899 2866; 0464130975; 0464131054.
- Sonya's Garden - About 30 minutes from the center of Tagaytay City, this recluse boasts of organically grown food products, freshly baked bread and pastrie, an outdoor spa and beautifully kept gardens.
- Tagaytay Highlands - Play golf and other sports in this exclusive luxury destination.
- Taal Volcano - cross the mysterious Taal lake (where fresh water sharks once swimmed and submerged Spanish ruins supposedly dot the bottom) and trek up one of the smallest active volanoes in the world.
- Batangas Beaches - Around 1-2 hours from Royal Palm Hills are the various beach resorts of the province of Batangas. Anilao provides fantastic, world-class SCUBA diving, while the beaches of Nasugbu and San Juan towns offer beautiful sandy beaches ideal for the whole family.
- San Lazaro Race Track - Around an hour away is the country's premier horse racing venue located in Carmona, Cavite. Spend a day at the races in this world-class facility which features multiple restaurants and its own casino.
- SM Mall of Asia - Just an hour away from the idyllic setting of Royal Palm Hills is the third largest mall in the World. This mall boasts of the only IMAX theater in the Philippines as well as numerous shops and boutiques featuring both international and local brands.
- Makati CBD - The heart of the Philippine economy, Makati's Central Business District is the finance and business center of the country. All major banks, embassies, and multinational corporations have offices here. The area also has the most luxurious hotels, stores and restaurants in the country. Don't forget to drop by the new developments in the Fort Bonifacio area just 10 minutes east of Makati CBD where a completely new business center is rising quickly.
Please login using your credentials recived by email when you register.